1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Eau Gallie Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
This service is now offered by many companies, including our suggested coverage provider, Pet's Best.
We want the best in medical care for our pets, but sometimes bills can be expensive. Be prepared for the unexpected with pet insurance, and rest assured that your dog or cat will always receive optimal treatment in the unfortunate case of an accident or emergency.
Veterinary insurance plans function in the same manner as human health insurance policies. The policy holder pays a small amount of money monthly for coverage, and the agency provides reimbursement for claims filed. This eliminates the need for placing veterinary bills on credit cards or worrying about having large amounts set aside in savings. Surgeries and treatments for chronic conditions in cases can cost upwards of a thousand dollars, so choosing to start a policy early in your pet's life is beneficial. Plans also do not cover pre-existing conditions.
We encourage you to explore your options and decide if pet insurance is right for you and your companion. Our recommended care provider is Pet's Best, who offers a 7% discount when you choose to enroll your pet for annual coverage, or insure multiple pets.